Dry Erase 1/8" PVC
- Product Code: R-SIN-18-DRE
- Availability: In Stock
Acreage: 12" * 12" = 1 ft2
- Factory Pickup
OffBlind Shipping From:
Change Shipping To:
What is Sintra and why should you choose Dry Erase PVC Board Signs?
Sintra is a lightweight rigid board of expanded closed-cell polyvinyl chloride (PVC) extruded in a homogenous sheet. Dry erase PVC signs provide a range of advantages that make them a popular choice. They are highly durable, resistant to scratches and fading, ensuring long-lasting quality. The smooth surface is easy to clean, allowing for effortless erasing and quick updates. PVC signs are customizable, enabling unique designs and branding options, and their reusability eliminates the need for constant replacement. With versatility in various environments, they offer a professional appearance, combining readability and visual appeal. Additionally, their lightweight nature makes them easily transportable. Overall, dry erase PVC signs provide a reliable and convenient solution for displaying and modifying information with durability, easy maintenance, and a polished look.
- Maximum Size: 4' High X 8' Wide
- Resolution: Digitally printed at 720 x 720 resolution
- Printed on one side only
- Usage: Indoor & Outdoor
- Material Options: White or Black Sintra PVC available
- We cannot color match. Please see our Color Optimization Guide in order to get great results including true black and blue colors.
- Get the perfect cut. Please see our Die Cut Printing Guide for instructions on how to setup your design file. (Not applicable to every product or print, only products that need to be die-cut or contour cut.)
- Use High-Quality Dry Erase Markers. Opt for high-quality dry erase markers that are compatible with PVC surfaces. This helps ensure smooth writing, vibrant colors, and easy erasability without leaving behind stains or ghosting.
- Test Erasability. Before extensively using a new dry erase marker on the PVC board, test its erasability on a small area. Some markers may have different formulations that could result in more difficult erasing or require additional cleaning methods.
- Clean Regularly. Regularly clean the PVC board to maintain its clarity and erasability. Use a dry cloth or eraser to remove any ink residue or smudges. Avoid using abrasive materials or harsh chemicals that may damage the surface.
- Avoid Permanent Markers. Never use permanent markers on a Dry Erase PVC board, as they are not erasable and may leave permanent marks. Keep permanent markers away from the board to prevent accidental use.
- Store Markers Properly. Store dry erase markers horizontally or with their caps securely fastened to prevent them from drying out. Storing them in an upright position can help maintain their ink flow and longevity.
- Use Gentle Cleaning Solutions. If the PVC board requires more thorough cleaning, use a mild cleaning solution specifically designed for dry erase surfaces. Follow the manufacturer's instructions and avoid using harsh chemicals that could damage the PVC or the dry erase coating.
- Avoid Excessive Pressure. When writing or erasing on the PVC board, apply gentle pressure. Excessive pressure may damage the surface or affect the integrity of the dry erase coating.
- Consider Lighting Conditions. Place the PVC board in a well-lit area to enhance visibility and readability. Adequate lighting reduces glare and ensures that the content is easily seen from different angles.
- Avoid Sharp Objects. Be cautious not to use sharp or abrasive objects on the PVC board, as they can scratch or dent the surface. Handle the board with care to maintain its smoothness and appearance.
- Keep the Board Dry. Avoid exposing the PVC board to excessive moisture or humidity, as it can affect the erasability and longevity of the dry erase markings. Store the board in a dry environment to preserve its quality.