- Product Code: APG-SS
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Factory Pickup
OffBlind Shipping From:
Change Shipping To:
Why should you choose Mounted Acrylic Graphic Prints?
Mounted Acrylic Graphic Prints offer a range of benefits that make them a popular choice for displaying artwork and photographs. They provide vibrant and sharp image quality, with exceptional clarity, depth, and color vibrancy. The acrylic material acts as a protective layer, enhancing the visual impact and creating a glossy finish. Acrylic mounting ensures durability and longevity, protecting the print from UV light, moisture, and fading. It also adds depth and dimension to the artwork, creating a captivating floating effect. The sleek and frameless design gives acrylic mounted prints a modern and sophisticated appearance that complements various decor styles. They are easy to clean and maintain, being made of a non-porous material that can be wiped clean with a soft cloth. Additionally, acrylic mounted prints are lightweight and shatterproof, making them easier to handle and less prone to damage. They offer versatile display options, including wall hanging and freestanding arrangements. Acrylic mounted graphic prints combine stunning visual quality, durability, and versatility, making them an excellent choice for showcasing artwork and photographs in a stylish and contemporary manner.
- 1/4" Plexiglass
- Clear and vivid glossy vinyl that is applied onto Acrylic/Plexiglass with background color
- 1-inch Standoff hardware piece to give it more dimension
- Hardware includes
- Holes are drilled in each corner (1" From the edge). Please do not put important designs in the corner
- We cannot color match. Please see our Color Optimization Guide in order to get great results including true black and blue colors.
- Get the perfect cut. Please see our Die Cut Printing Guide for instructions on how to setup your design file. (Not applicable to every product or print, only products that need to be die-cut or contour cut.)
- Location Selection. Choose a suitable location for your acrylic mounted graphic that receives proper lighting and complements the overall aesthetics of the space. Consider factors such as wall color, lighting conditions, and surrounding decor to enhance the visual impact of the print.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight. While acrylic mounted prints offer UV protection, it is still advisable to avoid direct sunlight exposure. Prolonged exposure to intense sunlight can potentially impact the colors and longevity of the print. Choose a spot where the print will not be subjected to direct sunlight for extended periods.
- Secure Mounting. Ensure that the acrylic mounted graphic is securely mounted on the wall. Follow the manufacturer's instructions or consult a professional if necessary. This will prevent accidental falls or damage to the print.
- Cleaning and Maintenance. Regularly dust off the acrylic surface with a soft, lint-free cloth to keep it clean and free from smudges. Avoid using abrasive materials or harsh chemicals that could damage the print. If needed, lightly dampen the cloth with water or use a mild, non-abrasive cleaner specifically designed for acrylic surfaces.
- Lighting Considerations. Adequate lighting can significantly enhance the visual appeal of acrylic mounted graphics. Consider using accent lighting or spotlights to highlight the print and create a focal point. Experiment with different lighting angles and intensities to achieve the desired effect.
- Grouping and Arrangement. If you have multiple acrylic mounted graphics, consider grouping them together for a cohesive display. Pay attention to spacing, alignment, and balance to create an aesthetically pleasing arrangement. You can experiment with different layouts and configurations to find the most visually appealing arrangement for your space.
- Height and Eye Level. When hanging acrylic mounted graphics on the wall, consider the optimal viewing height. Generally, eye level is considered the most comfortable viewing position, but this may vary depending on the purpose and context of the display. Take into account the average height of viewers or the specific area where the graphics will be viewed to determine the appropriate height.