Contour Cut / Die-Cut Adhesive Vinyl
- Product Code: LF-CC
- Availability: In Stock
Acreage: 12" * 12" = 1 ft2
- Factory Pickup
OffBlind Shipping From:
Change Shipping To:
Why is Adhesive Vinyl always a great option for promotion?
Die-cut adhesive vinyl is a great medium for advertising due to its versatility, durability, and customization options. Its flexibility in design allows businesses to create attention-grabbing graphics or messages that align with their brand's image and message. Its durability means it can withstand exposure to sunlight, moisture, and other environmental factors, making it ideal for outdoor use. The adhesive backing makes it easy to apply and remove without damaging surfaces, and its versatility makes it an effective tool for showcasing products or services, promoting events or sales, or simply communicating a brand's message. Die-cut adhesive vinyl is a powerful and cost-effective solution for businesses looking to enhance their brand's image and reach a wider audience.
- Minimum size: 1.5” circumference cuts only
- Maximum size: 48” high x 10’ wide
- Product is available cut only (no weeding or transfer tape)
- Printed on one side at 720 x 72 resolution
- No print on red and black vinyl option
- Combined stickers do not come cut to the specified size
- Waterproof and UV-resistant prevents damage and fading
- We cannot color match. Please see our Color Optimization Guide in order to get great results including true black and blue colors.
- Get the perfect cut. Please see our Die Cut Printing Guide for instructions on how to setup your design file.
- Choose the right surface: Adhesive vinyl works best on smooth, non-porous surfaces such as glass, metal, or plastic. Make sure the surface is clean and free of any dust, dirt, or oil before applying the vinyl.
- Use high-quality vinyl. To ensure that the vinyl adheres properly and lasts longer, it's essential to use high-quality vinyl from 777sign. Cheap vinyl may save you money upfront but could end up costing more in the long run if it fails to adhere properly or fades quickly.
- Pay attention to design. The design of your vinyl graphics should be eye-catching, easy to read, and aligned with your brand's message. Choose colors and fonts that are easy to read and make sure the design is legible from a distance.
- Measure twice, cut once. Make sure to measure the space where you'll be applying the vinyl carefully. Use a tape measure and double-check your measurements before cutting the vinyl to ensure that it fits perfectly.
- Apply the vinyl carefully. When applying the vinyl, take your time to ensure that it's straight and wrinkle-free. Start from one end and gradually work your way to the other, using a squeegee to smooth out any bubbles or wrinkles.
- Consider professional installation. If you're not confident in your ability to install the vinyl yourself, consider hiring a professional to do it for you. Professional installation can ensure that the vinyl is applied correctly and will last longer.
- Maintenance. After installation, make sure to clean the vinyl regularly to keep it looking its best. Use a soft cloth or sponge with mild soap and water to clean the vinyl, and avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that could damage it.