Contour Cut / Die-Cut - Reflective Adhesive
- Product Code: LF-CCRF
- Availability: In Stock
Acreage: 12" * 12" = 1 ft2
- Factory Pickup
OffBlind Shipping From:
Change Shipping To:
What’s great about Reflective Adhesive vinyl?
Reflective adhesive vinyl is an excellent choice for advertising signs. It significantly enhances visibility, ensuring that your sign remains noticeable day and night, even in low-light conditions. This continuous visibility allows your advertising message to reach a larger audience and have a greater impact. The reflective properties of the vinyl will make your sign stand out from the surroundings, creating a visually appealing contrast that captivates attention and leaves a lasting impression. The customizability of reflective vinyl enables you to design unique and attention-grabbing signs that align with your brand identity and marketing message. The durable material ensures that your sign retains its visual impact for an extended period, saving you the hassle and cost of frequent replacements. The versatility of reflective adhesive vinyl allows for easy application on various surfaces, expanding the reach of your advertising efforts. Incorporating reflective adhesive vinyl in your array of advertising signs is a smart way to increase visibility and impact. It’s an ideal choice for effective and eye-catching advertising campaigns.
- Minimum size: 1.5” circumference cuts only
- Maximum size: 48” high x 10’ wide
- Product is available cut only (no weeding or transfer tape)
- Printed on one side at 720 x 72 resolution
- No printing on red and black vinyl option
- Combined stickers do not come cut to the specified size
- Waterproof and UV-resistant prevents damage and fading
- We cannot color match. Please see our Color Optimization Guide in order to get great results including true black and blue colors.
- Get the perfect cut. Please see our Die Cut Printing Guide for instructions on how to setup your design file.
- Consider professional installation. If you're uncertain about your ability to install reflective adhesive vinyl correctly or if your project is large or complex, it may be worth considering professional installation. Professional installers have the skills, experience, and specialized tools to handle challenging installations and ensure a high-quality result. They can save you time, provide warranties or guarantees, and navigate intricacies such as complex designs or irregular surfaces. While professional installation comes with a cost, it can be a worthwhile investment for a seamless and professional finish, particularly for more complex projects.
- Planning: Take time to plan the placement of the vinyl before you begin. Consider the overall design, positioning, and any specific requirements. Use masking tape or a temporary marker to create guidelines or reference points on the surface.
- Alignment and Leveling. Ensure that the vinyl is aligned correctly and level. Use a measuring tape, ruler, or a T-square to help with accurate placement. Avoid relying solely on your eyesight, as it can sometimes be deceiving.
- Center Hinge Method. For larger vinyl pieces or intricate designs, the center hinge method can be useful. Apply a small piece of masking tape vertically down the center of the vinyl, aligning it with the center guideline on the surface. This temporary hinge allows you to fold one side of the vinyl back while working on the other, ensuring easier and more precise placement.
- Application from the Center. Start applying the vinyl from the center and work outward. This approach helps to minimize air bubbles and allows for better control over the placement. Smooth out the vinyl as you go using a squeegee or soft cloth.
- Pressure and Firm Adhesion. Apply firm pressure to ensure proper adhesion of the vinyl. Use a squeegee or your fingers (covered with a soft cloth) to press the vinyl onto the surface, working from the center to the edges. Pay extra attention to corners, curves, and intricate details.
- Heat Application. As mentioned earlier, heat application can aid in the adhesion process. Use a heat gun or hair dryer on low heat to warm the vinyl while applying pressure. This helps activate the adhesive and allows the vinyl to conform better to the surface.
- Take Your Time. Applying reflective adhesive vinyl requires patience and attention to detail. Take your time during the application process, ensuring that the vinyl is placed smoothly and accurately. Rushing can lead to mistakes, air bubbles, or misalignment.
- Inspect and Adjust. Once the vinyl is applied, inspect the surface carefully to ensure there are no bubbles, wrinkles, or misalignments. If you spot any issues, gently lift the vinyl and reapply, using a heat gun if necessary.