Outdoor Sidewalk Sign (Water Filled Base)
- Product Code: H4A_23.5_33.5
- Availability: In Stock
- Factory Pickup
What are the benefits of an outdoor sidewalk sign with a water filled base?
Outdoor sidewalk signs with a water-filled (or sand-filled) base offer several benefits for our customers. The heavy water-filled base provides stability in windy conditions, making them hard to tip over. They are portable and easy to move around, as you can simply drain the water and relocate the sign as needed. These signs are also an effective way to attract attention and draw in foot traffic, as they can be placed in high-traffic areas to increase visibility and potentially attract new customers. When it comes to targeting the audience, sidewalk signs are the most effective because they are visible to people who are already nearby, in fact, near the doorway! Outdoor sidewalk signs with a water or sand-filled base are a great investment for businesses and organizations looking to increase their visibility and draw in more customers.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Wheels under the base make tipping and moving this sign hassle-free
- Wheels don’t move when the sign is in use
- Increase base weight by approximately 85 pounds with sand or water
- Made from rugged aluminum and molded plastic
- Waterproof signage is digitally printed at 720 x 720 resolution on both side
- Non-glare lens sits over the sign to increase visibility (included)
- Sign snaps open and closed with ease
- Fast assembly
- Graphic Size: 23.5" x 33.5"
- Screen Size: 26" x 36" x 2.75"
- Base: 19" x 30.5"
- Overall Size: 30.5" x46" x 19"
- We cannot color match. Please see our Color Optimization Guide in order to get great results including true black and blue colors.
- Keep it simple. Your message should be clear and concise, and easy to read from a distance. Use bold and legible fonts, and limit the amount of text to just a few words or a short phrase.
- Use eye-catching visuals. Adding eye-catching visuals to your sign can help grab the attention of passersby. Use high-quality graphics or images that are relevant to your business or message.
- Consider your placement. Place your sign in a high-traffic area where it will be easily visible to pedestrians and motorists. Make sure it is not obstructing the sidewalk or impeding foot traffic.
- Keep your sign clean and well-maintained. A dirty or damaged sign can send the wrong message to potential customers. Make sure your sign is clean, in good condition and free of any damage or wear and tear.