Indoor Wall Adhesive Vinyl
- Product Code: LF-WADH
- Availability: In Stock
Acreage: 12" * 12" = 1 ft2
- Factory Pickup
OffBlind Shipping From:
Change Shipping To:
Why should you use Indoor Wall Adhesive Vinyl?
Indoor wall adhesive vinyl stickers are great for numerous reasons. They provide incredible versatility with a wide array of designs, patterns, and sizes to suit any room or decor style. These stickers offer a cost-effective alternative to expensive artwork or wallpaper, allowing you to transform your space on a budget. They can be customized to your liking, whether it's a specific quote or a personalized image. Their durability is remarkable, as they resist fading, tearing, and peeling, making them suitable for high-traffic areas. Indoor wall stickers truly excel in their versatility, affordability, customizability, and durability, making them an excellent choice for enhancing the style and personality of any indoor space.
- Maximum contiguous size of 50" high x 150' wide
- Sizes larger than 50" high will be split into two or more pieces
- Indoor wall/door smooth surface only
- Needs skill and equipment to install
- We cannot color match. Please see our Color Optimization Guide in order to get great results including true black and blue colors.
- Get the perfect cut. Please see our Die Cut Printing Guide for instructions on how to setup your design file.
- Skill is needed to apply wall stickers. If you're uncertain about your ability to install indoor wall stickers correctly or if your project is large or complex, it may be worth considering professional installation. Professional installers have the skills, experience, and specialized tools to handle challenging installations and ensure a high-quality result. They can save you time, provide warranties or guarantees, and navigate intricacies such as complex designs or irregular surfaces. While professional installation comes with a cost, it can be a worthwhile investment for a seamless and professional finish, particularly for more complex projects.
- Clean the Surface. Before applying the wall sticker, make sure the surface is clean and free from dust, dirt, or grease. Use a mild detergent or cleaning solution, if necessary, and allow the surface to dry completely before proceeding. A clean surface will help the sticker adhere better and prevent any potential issues.
- Measure and Plan. Take measurements of the area where you intend to place the wall sticker. This will help you determine the ideal size and placement. Consider the overall layout of the room and visualize how the sticker will complement the existing decor. It's a good idea to use a pencil or masking tape to mark the desired position on the wall before applying the sticker.
- Start from the Top. If your wall sticker is large or has multiple pieces, it's generally recommended to start applying from the top and work your way down. This prevents any accidental misalignment or air bubbles that can occur when applying larger stickers. Smooth out the sticker as you go along to ensure a uniform and bubble-free application.
- Use a Squeegee or Credit Card. When applying the sticker, use a squeegee or a credit card wrapped in a soft cloth to gently press out any air bubbles or wrinkles. Start from the center and move outward, applying even pressure to ensure a smooth and secure adhesion.
- Take Your Time. Patience is key when applying wall stickers. Take your time and work slowly, especially when dealing with intricate designs or delicate lettering. This will help you achieve a precise and professional-looking result.
- Allow Proper Adhesion. After applying the wall sticker, allow it to adhere properly before touching or manipulating it. Follow the manufacturer's recommended curing time, which is typically 24 hours. This will ensure that the sticker adheres firmly to the wall surface.
- Avoid High Humidity Areas. While adhesive vinyl wall stickers are generally durable, it's best to avoid placing them in areas with excessive humidity. Moisture can affect the adhesive properties and longevity of the sticker, leading to potential issues.
- Test on a Small Area. If you're unsure about the compatibility of the wall surface or the sticker's adhesion, it's a good idea to test it on a small, inconspicuous area first. This will help you assess the compatibility and make any necessary adjustments before applying the sticker to a larger area.
- Best practices for placing your wall stickers strategically:
- Focal Point: Choose a focal point in the room where you want to draw attention or create a visual impact. This could be a prominent wall, the headboard area in a bedroom, or the central wall in a living room. Placing a wall sticker at the focal point can instantly transform the ambiance of the space.
- Complementary Placement. Consider the existing elements and decor in the room. The wall sticker should complement the overall style and color scheme of the space. Choose a design that harmonizes with the existing furniture, artwork, or other decorative elements in the room. This will create a cohesive and visually pleasing environment.
- Accent Wall. An accent wall is a popular placement choice for wall stickers. Select one wall in the room to be the accent wall and apply the sticker there. This can add depth, visual interest, and a focal point to the space. It's important to choose a wall that has enough