Dry Erase - 3/16" Coroplast
- Product Code: R-COR-316-DRE
- Availability: In Stock
Acreage: 12" * 12" = 1 ft2
- Factory Pickup
OffBlind Shipping From:
Change Shipping To:
What's great about Dry Erase Coroplast signs?
Dry erase coroplast (corrugated plastic) signs offer a range of great advantages that make them a popular choice for various applications. Their lightweight and durable nature allows for easy handling, transportation, and installation, while the customizability of coroplast enables tailored designs to meet specific needs. The dry erase feature of these signs allows for repeated use, making them ideal for dynamic or frequently changing information, thereby eliminating the need for constant reprinting. Additionally, maintaining these signs is a breeze as they can be quickly cleaned with a dry cloth or eraser, ensuring swift erasure of dry erase marker ink. The weather resistance of coroplast makes them suitable for outdoor signage, withstanding exposure to sunlight, rain, and wind without fading or deteriorating. Their versatility finds application in advertising, promotions, events, education, and more. Moreover, dry erase coroplast signs are cost-effective and offer a quick turnaround, making them an economical and efficient solution for conveying messages, promotions, or information. These signs combine durability, customizability, reusability, ease of maintenance, and affordability, making them an excellent choice for temporary or short-term signage needs.
- 4mm White Coroplast
- Maximum Size: 4' High X 8' Wide
- Resolution: Digitally printed at 720 x 720 resolution. Printed on one side only.
- Usage: Indoor or Outdoor. Waterproof and UV safe, will last for years.
- Compatible with wire stakes and metal frames. (10" x 30" H-Stake wire available.)
- We cannot color match. Please see our Color Optimization Guide in order to get great results including true black and blue colors.
- Get the perfect cut. Please see our Die Cut Printing Guide for instructions on how to setup your design file. (Not applicable to every product or print, only products that need to be die-cut or contour cut.)
- Use High-Quality Dry Erase Markers. Opt for high-quality dry erase markers that are compatible with the coroplast surface. Good quality markers ensure smooth writing, vibrant colors, and easy erasability without leaving behind stains or ghosting.
- Test Erasability. Before extensively using a new dry erase marker on the coroplast sign, test its erasability on a small area. Some markers may have different formulations that could result in more difficult erasing or require additional cleaning methods.
- Clean Regularly. Regularly clean the coroplast sign to maintain its clarity and erasability. Use a dry cloth or eraser to remove any ink residue or smudges. Avoid using abrasive materials or harsh chemicals that could damage the coroplast or the dry erase coating.
- Store Markers Properly. Store dry erase markers horizontally or with their caps securely fastened to prevent them from drying out. Storing them in an upright position can help maintain their ink flow and longevity.
- Use Gentle Cleaning Solutions. If the coroplast sign requires more thorough cleaning, use a mild cleaning solution specifically designed for dry erase surfaces. Follow the manufacturer's instructions and avoid using harsh chemicals that could damage the coroplast or the dry erase coating.
- Avoid Excessive Pressure. When writing or erasing on the coroplast sign, apply gentle pressure. Excessive pressure may damage the coroplast or affect the integrity of the dry erase coating.
- Protect from Extreme Weather Conditions. Although coroplast signs are weather-resistant, it is advisable to protect them from prolonged exposure to extreme weather conditions. Direct sunlight, heavy rain, or strong winds may affect the longevity of the sign. Consider using protective coatings or placing the signs in sheltered areas when used outdoors.
- Use Appropriate Accessories. Ensure that you use appropriate accessories for erasing the coroplast sign. Soft cloths, dry erasers, or specially designed erasers are gentle on the surface and help maintain its quality.
- Educate Users. If multiple people will be using the coroplast sign, provide instructions on how to properly write, erase, and maintain the sign. Educate users about the type of markers to use, erasing techniques, and any specific guidelines to ensure the sign's longevity.
- Consider Proper Placement. Place the coroplast sign in a visible and easily accessible location. Consider the height, lighting conditions, and viewing angles to maximize readability and engagement.